- Only registered MATA students who are still studying at MATA can apply
- Applicants must have passed relevant Internal in-house module exams
- There is no limit in registering and one module exam application is for one module exam
- Applicants are to register through e-mail for the desired module exams at email@example.com
- For Modules 7,9 and 10 Essay new rate is RM120 per module essay question for all batches
- Applications through phone calls will not be entertained
- Deadline of application is 10 days before the exam date
- Cancellation is only accepted by informing Examination Department 3 working days before the exam date. Once cancellation is accepted, the paid exam fee will be transferred for the applicant next DCAM exam at MATA.
- A ‘no- show’ is considered as an attempt of the exam and no refund will be entertained unless it is an emergency case with written proof must be submitted within 1 week from exam date.
- Students that have been scheduled and did not come due to any reasons and no payment received, you will not be included in next exam
- For the Multi Choice Question (MCQ) exam papers, the official result will be published in CAMPSYS in 30 working days after the exam date.
- For Essay exam papers, the official result will be published in CAMPSYS in 60 working days after the exam date
- Payment is to be made at Examination Department Office for existing students
- Payment is to be made to MATA Maybank account number 556093230849
- Once payment is made, applicants must show proof of payment in hard-copy prior to the exam.
961 total views, 3 views today