- Open to all (except student from other ATO)
- MATA student must have passed relevant Internal in-house module exams
- There is no limit in registering and one module exam application is for one module exam
- Applicants are to apply at email@example.com
- For Multi Choice Question (MCQ) exam papers, new rate is RM 300.00 per module.
- For Essay exam papers, new rate is RM 400.00 per module.
- Applications through phone calls will not be entertained.
- Deadline of application with payment is five (5) working days before the exam date
- Cancellation is only accepted by informing Examination Center three (3) working days before the exam date. Once cancellation is accepted, the paid exam fee will be transferred for the applicant next CAAM exam at MATA.
- A ‘no- show’ is considered as an attempt of the exam and no refund will be entertained unless it is an emergency case with written proof must be submitted within five(5) working days from exam date.
- Students that have been scheduled and did not come due to any reasons or no payment received, you will not be included in next exam
- For both Multi Choice Question (MCQ) and Essay exam papers, the official results will be send via candidate email after final endorsement from CAAM.
- Payment is to be made to MATA Maybank account number 556093230849
- Once payment is made, applicants must show proof of payment in hard-copy prior to the exam.
- For MATA Students, cash payment is acceptable on the exam date (prior to exam sitting).
2,562 total views, 3 views today