Malaysia Skills Diploma (DKM) plus CAAM Part-66 – Category A1 Aircraft Maintenance Technician – Mechanical, Aeroplanes Turbine
Malaysia Skills Diploma (DKM) Aeroplane Turbine Maintenance Technician Level 4 + Category A AML (Aircraft Maintenance Licence) for technicians permits the holder to issue maintenance release following minor scheduled line maintenance and simple defect rectification within the limits of tasks specifically endorsed on the license. The certification privileges shall be restricted to work that the licence holder has personally performed in an appropriately AMO.
Duration: 2.5 years; inclusive of On-Job-Training at Approved Maintenance Organisation (AMO)
The programme covers all basic knowledge requirements specified in the NOSS TP-060-3&4:2013 plus CAAM Part-66 Category A1 Aircraft Maintenance Technician licence syllabus, introduces you to aircraft practical and maintenance skills and provides you with opportunities to practice and develop these skills.
The criteria for passing the program are through Final exam Theory & Practical, Project presentation & Thesis (by External Verifier) and through approved 12 module exams sanctioned by the CAAM, on top of 4215 (Technical English included) training hours inclusive 1 year On-Job-Training in the aviation industry in Malaysia.
- Minimum education qualification of SPM/SPMV; credits (A/B/C) in English and pass Mathematics, Science (preferably Physics)
- at least 17 years of age
- be able to read, speak, and understand English fluently
- do not suffer from colour blindness, Claustrophobia, and Acrophobia
- As of now, MATA is ready to enroll any international students.
What you will study
- Servicing and minor troubleshooting procedures
- Principal system components
- A description of controls and indicators
- Core Abilities
- Project presentation
- Thesis report writing
Where you will study
- MATA Kuantan, Pahang – 1.5 years
- MATA Senai, Johor – 1 year
Having successfully completed all requirements by the NOSS TP-060-3&4:2013 and 12 module examination papers and OJT logbook requirement, trainee will receive Malaysia Skills Diploma (DKM) Aeroplane Turbine Maintenance Technician Level 4 awarded by Department of Skills Development (DSD), Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia and licence for Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Cat A1 CAAM Part-66 by Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM)
If you want to register Click Here.
1,766 total views, 7 views today